Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

2: Personal Introduction

I totally forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jim Butcher and I am 30 years old residing Seabrook, TX which is in the NASA Area of Suburbia Houston. My life revolves around work, school, family and martial arts ( and not always in that order ). I pride myself on being a life long learner with the burning desire to discover the inner works of myself. This journey has taken me to the far reaches of my mind and ultimately taken my to one of my passion, the martial arts. I had always loved the art but never found myself in a position to start learning. The stars and the moon finally aligned when my father was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and they informed him that he was living on borrowed time. This was the catalyst hat finally pushed us over the edge.  For me the rest is a wonderful blurr of punching, kicking, fighting, grapping and, my favorite of all breaking. Beyond my love for my family I find a supreme joy in my profession as a Professional Real Estate Broker. In this business I have the opportunity to pursue my mission of providing my clients with a goal oriented approach striving toward preeminent customer service and selling excellence, helping my clients negotiate success.

No comments:

Post a Comment