Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Unit 8: Blog Journal

Review the exercises and practice sessions you have completed in this course. (Loving Kindness, Subtle mind, Visualization, meditation etc.) Choose two practices that you have determined to be most beneficial. How can you implement these practices in your personal life to foster “mental fitness”? Provide specific examples.

The Subtle Mind and Visualization are practices that I currently do frequently. I feel that these practices help me focus my mind and bring things back into propective.I have found that these excerices are a great source of energy and confidence. The power of clarity give you energy to and since the sub-conscious mind is un able to determine the difference between visualization and physical practice, confidence is built everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment