Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Unit 3: Blog Journal

Based on your reflections, and on a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being optimal wellbeing), where do you rate your A-physical wellbeing, B-spiritual well-being, C-psychological well-being? Why?

I see myself as physical well being of 7, Spiritual well being of 7 and Psychological well-being of also 7.

I feel that there are things that can be changed for the better and that I need to make an effort to refine the process. I do feel that I am on the right track. But mile to go.

Develop a goal for yourself in each area (physical, spiritual, psychological).

Physically I would like to complete 3 more cycles of P90x this year.
Spiritually I would like to meditate for 24 hours solid.
Psychologically I would like to read an additional 12 book on business development.

What activities or exercise can you implement in your life to assist in moving toward each goal?

To hit my goals I will need to committ to working out daily both physical and mental. This can lead up to a day in December when I can complete my spiritual goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment